Criteria for Acceptance
– Proven history of developing elite female players.
– Proven history of competing at elite levels of competition.
– Coaching staff experience and licensure.
– Tenure of management and coaching staff.
– Coaching education development within the Girls programming of the club.
– History of club leadership
– Any soccer club applying for membership to the Development Player League (DPL) must complete a New Member Application.
– Any soccer club submitting a New Member Application to the DPL must review the Criteria for Acceptance to ensure that the club is willing and able to adhere to all of the requirements for membership.
– Any soccer club applying for membership to the DPL must complete the entire application and submit it electronically.
– Any soccer club applying for membership to the DPL must submit a non-refundable application processing fee of $100.00 made payable to the Development Player League.
Note: Your application will not be considered without this fee.
For questions regarding the application or the application process, firstname.lastname@example.org